Saturday, June 7, 2014

  Hello! And welcome to my blog!
Here are some poses for MyRiad, WolfHome, and other chatlands! Enjoy!!!
(I drew all of these, copyright is intended.)
Please give me credit for drawing these, and you can upload them! :)


 The backgrounds are transparent, and they're already colored. I worked SUPER hard! Thanks! :)
EDIT: More poses for you to use! I drew them and YES, you HAVE MY PERMISSION to use them! :) Just give me credit in the thing that says: Do you REALLY have permission to upload these poses? 
























10 comments:

  1. Uhh. You stole the splashkittyartist thing.. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all stolen. You DID NOT draw these! This is art theft! Take this blog down immediately! The respected artists are being contacted about this theft, such as HaikuBaiku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a pose of a character I used to own, Kromatik, and I know for a fact that the pose you have listed there is not 'free for everyone to use' I have also sent Kromatik's owner a message about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bast.. do you know who the 2 hoodie poses belong to..i wanna buy them.. ( if they arent free..) or get the permission i need for them.. can you help me?

      Delete
  5. ( the 2 hoodie poses are the leaning one and the one with the bow in its ear, both next to eachother

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why are you claiming you drew all of those poses? It's a big lie, they are even made by different artists. I recommend you to take all of it down before you get more problems than just comments.

    The right artists has been informed about this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is considered art theft for you did not draw these poses, Most of these were drawn by HaikuBaiku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was made in 2013 but ur gonna still pick on the little girl who was a child (only 10) at the time because you’re that retarded? ok, go off karen.

      Delete
    2. this was from 2013 are you retarded?? lol

      Delete